An Active, Healthy Life Doesn't Have to be Disrupted by Loss of Bladder Control
Women’s Urinary Incontince
You may have an incontinence problem if…
- You leak urine unexpectedly.
- You currently wear pads or liners to protect against unplanned leaks.
- You leak urine during coughing, sneezing, laughing or bending.
- You leak urine when changing from sitting/lying position to standing.
- You plan your outings based on the availability of restroom facilities.
- You have trouble holding your urine on your way to the bathroom.
Loss of Bladder Control…
If you or someone you know is one of over 10 million women in America who suffer from loss of bladder control, or urinary incontinence, we may have good news for you.
Until now, many thousands of people have relied on absorbent or sanitary products to avoid situations where embarrassing leakage may occur. Unfortunately, these products only help control the symptoms rather than solve the problem.
Today we can offer a new outpatient treatment that may provide an important solution to certain types of female urinary incontinence. Talk with us today to find out if this remarkable new treatment is right for you. It could be the most important call you can make to restore an active, healthy lifestyle.
Nearly 1 in 3 women over age 45 have incontinence. Over the age of 65, nearly 50% of women suffer from the condition!
Contact us today for all of your Gynecological and Women’s Health needs. We look forward to providing you many years of medical care in a relaxing, friendly atmosphere.